One of the most highly-anticipated events in the Gulf, the Emerald Coast Poker Run is an annual, weeklong party in August full of fancy boats, special events, and great friends! All proceeds from this weeklong event benefit the Emerald Coast Foundation charity, so participants can engage in some guilt-free partying! The Emerald Coast Foundation provides strategic and financial support to local children’s charities.
While it may be a cherished local event, boaters from across the country come to Northwest Florida to take part in the Run. Two classes of boats, an Emerald and a Ruby, make up to 18 stops along the Emerald Coast with each stop along the way offering something new and exciting! All participants can agree that this event offers a unique experience year after year!
The Poker Run operates under tremendous support, with sponsors from across the country. Events include a bikini contest, parade, casino night and luau party! For more info on this year’s celebration, visit Emerald Coast Poker Run online at www.EmeraldCoastPokerRun.com!
Emerald Coast Poker Run Highlights:
- Nationwide gathering of boat enthusiasts.
- 18 fun-filled stops along the Emerald Coast.
- Themed parties including a casino night and luau!
- August 7th through 11th
- Multiple locations up and down the Emerald Coast, from Destin to Fort Walton to Navarre, including Harborwalk Village and the Emerald Coast Convention Center
- Rain or Shine event
- Poker Run Boat registrants receive a cooler bag, event t-shirts, 2 tickets to the Captain’s Party, access to all boat week parties, 2 tickets to the Emerald Coast Poker Run party, and a weekend stay at the IP Casino Resort and Spa Biloxi
- Grand Prizes include a Ford F150 and a Harley Davidson Motorcycle
- To qualify for the Emerald Level, boats must be 30 feet or longer and possess at least 500 horsepower
- To qualify for the Ruby Level, boat captains must be a resident of Okaloosa, Bay, Escambia, Santa Rosa, or Walton County and have boats that are under 29 feet and have less than 500 horsepower